April 10th, 2022
Big Mother DAO forms from nothing, a blank sheet of paper and $0 and a community of designers, artists, scientists and technologists that becomes a multi-million dollar studio, fund, and campus of tech start-ups all aligned around a purpose.
Steps 1 – 15 are accomplished through Rounds 1 and 2 by raising less than 1% of the total DAO fund and are executed and accomplished within 30 – 90 days. Our entire roadmap unwinds in three months, nine months, and fully executable within eighteen months.
Launches November 11, 2022
- Launch the first narrative NFT with CopyCake copyright licensing and compliant funding mechanism, 1080 unique handcrafted works of art which tell the story about Bucky Fuller confronting the internet in 2022.
- Form Big Mother International, LLC. (BMI)
- Launch CopyCake!™ Coin as a Service. Now all NFTs can become formal copyright and compliant funding assets for any artist or NFT creator.
- Acquire a US media agency with major brand clients, Zeit LA.
- Go online with a decentralized direct to publisher broadcast technology.
- BMI now has a $25M valuation.
- Introduce the world’s first true attention digital asset, an attention currency (not a cryptocurrency.)
- Introduce the algorithm for mutually resolving consensus building between ideological divides on the world wide web (Aiki Wiki).
- Form Aiki Wiki as an entity to submit Phase 1 with GeorgeTown University for the National Science Foundation SBIR program.
- Initiate “Consensus Journalism” Aiki Wiki research project with Aberdeen University in the UK.
- Launch a few clients with Big Mother’s new tech stack and begin revenue share to NFT holders (DAO members are NFT holders)
- We can now reach hundreds of millions of internet users around the web in our private content broadcast network, so we formally launch Big Mother’s Content Broadcast network across blogs and apps.
- Scope pilot for Aiki Wiki non-dual consensus library
- Scope pilot for DAO GOV.
- Launch campaign for National Consensus Dialogue.
- Create or partner with an SEC regulated crowdfunding platform that will allow BMI to create an “imprint” for other startups taking on big tech and web 2.0; a “digital stock market” that trades security tokens around specialized companies.
- Launch Big Mother International into SEC regulated crowdfunding markets; issue security tokens to DAO members who acquired our NFTs.
- Launch Big Mother national campaign to “save online journalism and publishing”, scale size of Big Mother International broadcast to top tier news publishers.
- Introduce DAO partners and projects that we will fund, other DAOs, researchers or start-ups that are taking on Big Tech, including supporting partners who initiate Bucky’s World Game or Global Energy Grid projects.
- Formalize the “P2P” bittorrent distribution network for sponsored media on the world wide web that can issue attention currency.
- Formalize DAO STUDIO pipeline for creative studio projects with an exportable decentralized DAO GOV and compliant funding structure without voting for other DAOs.
- Close all the rounds and chapters, at $110M. $50M for DAO solutions partners, $50M for 12 new DAO Studio projects all which fund profit and purpose, continually scaling ad infinitum from mutual production building through DAO GOV into smart contracts