Skip to content
- Big Mother Media and Technology. Discounted valuation accepted at $25M. Provides mobile content distribution platform with proprietary GDPR compliant server. Deployment phase. See valuations and executive summaries here. Request demo.
- Aiki Wiki/ 9×3 Narrative Logic: The IP company for mutually resolving consensus, at scale. R and D, phase and MVP phase. See recorded demonstration here.
- CopyCake™: CopyCake is a formal company that issues “coin as a service” utility which transform any creative work into a formal copyright asset for a small fee. Deployment Phase.
- Ternary Multi-Sig: A simply multi-sig wallet for DAO structures that introduces ternary voting for the disbursement of funds through a community. Scoping phase.
- Shift: A “mutually resolving” ride share service more equitable to cities and drivers (scoping phase).
- Big Mother Financial: Introducing the world’s first true attention currency and digital asset. Not cryptocurrency. See Phase 2. See whitepaper.
- Big Mother MUSIC: A platform for gamification around the distribution of new music. ( scoping phase, TBD)
- TBD: The “MU” Fund will seek to be an imprint on any of the large regulation A+ crowdfunding platforms that will allow any tech partner in Big Mother’s DAO to raise up to an additional $75M in SEC regulated mini-IPO marketplaces